PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- In some instances, we may request that you submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient, you might submit the recipient's name and address; or if you include references, you might submit the reference’s name and e-mail address. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected about other people include: recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Any information you disclose voluntarily on our Web site or in any forum and blogs that we may develop in the future becomes public information. We cannot control the actions of our Web site users and advise you to use your discretion in sharing information about yourself on the Internet. All information sharing is optional and done so at your own risk.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our Web pages, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Fire Fox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows Vista, Mac OS), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, AT&T), the name of the Web pages you visit, the time you access our Web pages, and the length of time you stay on those pages.
- We collect this information in order to determine which areas of our Web site are most popular and to enhance your experience with our Web site. This information may also be shared with third parties on an aggregate and non-personally identifiable basis. However, please be assured that this information will in no way personally identify you or any other visitors of our Web site.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- We may, from time to time, share personally identifiable information with other companies affiliated with us and unrelated third parties (e.g., retailers, marketers) to enable them to provide users with opportunities to learn of products or services in which they may be interested. You should also be aware that this means that we may transfer information to any country in the world, including the United States and other countries that may not offer the same level of data protection as the country where you reside.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our site may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us and whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites' privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites and cannot guarantee the security of any of your personal information collected there.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
- We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to, maintain security of, and correctly use the information we collect. Personally identifiable information and account activity are also protected through the use of e-mail addresses and passwords. In order to maintain the security of your information, you should protect the confidentiality of such information used to log into your account. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.